March 10-12, 2023
RV parking will be on blacktop with at least 20 amp power.
Parking Reservations Must Be Received by Wednesday, March 2, 2023
Register for RV parking online (this link will be available when reservations are being accepted)
PARKING REGULATIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $30.00 CHARGE AT THE GATE FOR THOSE WITHOUT A RESERVATION
1. All spaces will be assigned in the order received by mail. Spaces are 20’ x 40’. All vehicle combinations whose length is over 40 feet must reserve two spaces or towing vehicle may be parked elsewhere. Any person whose setup exceeds 20 feet in width must reserve two spaces. Any tow car will have to be parked in a separate area as directed by the parking crew. There will be no charge for a tow car. Only one motorized vehicle allowed per parking space, no exceptions.
2. Requests to park together must be submitted at the same time.
3. RV spaces will have one electrical hookup (20-30 amp) available. There will be no extension cords allowed to be plugged into buildings to provide electricity. Violators will lose their parking privileges & their extension cords. NO EXCEPTIONS – NO WARNINGS – THIS IS A FIRE SAFETY HAZARD!
4. Handicap parking must be reserved in advance. There will be a limited number of spaces available to holders of a current state-issued handicap parking permit. When these spaces are filled, the remaining requests will be assigned to regular spaces in the order they are received.
5. Parking lot will open at 1:00 pm on Friday. Gates will open Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 am and close Friday through Saturday at 10:00 pm and will close 1 hour after Best in Show on Sunday.
6. Fire lanes, designated parking zones, no parking zones & loading zones will be strictly maintained. Violators will be towed without notice at their expense.
7. Parking personnel will gladly assist you in locating your space & answering any questions you may have. They will NOT reassign spaces. Parking is a privilege extended by the Silver Falls Kennel Club, Inc. & the Club reserves the right to withdraw this privilege from any person who feels he cannot abide by the rules & instructions of our Parking Crew, or who resorts to abusive language and/or other tactics. There will be no refund of fees. Failure to abide by Parking Personnel instructions may also result in an Event Committee hearing according to AKC Rules & Regulations.
8. Self-contained RVs allowed only. Gray water cannot be dumped or dripped on the ground.
RESERVATION DEADLINE MARCH 2, 2023 – NO REFUNDS AFTER DEADLINE
SFKC parking contact: Tom Levy, firstname.lastname@example.org.